OKM - EXP 4500 Professional PLUS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
MULTIFUNCTIONAL SUBSURFACE DETECTING
Best Price Guarantee
Worldwide Free Shipping
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Made in Germany
- All-Arounder: OKM's detector for multifunctional subsurface detecting - including all features.
- Depth: Customers found treasures up to 20-25 meters deep.
- Use Cases: Treasure hunting, natural gold prospection, tunnel detection.
- Operating Modes: Ground Scan, Magnetometer, Pinpointer, Mineral Scan, Tunnel Scan.
- Detectable Objects: Treasure chests, cavities, tunnels.
- User's Manual
- Control Unit
- 3D Software ("Visualizer 3D") with Data Cable
- Power Pack with Charger and Travel Adapter
- Super Sensor
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant Pelican Case
- Telescopic Rod Assembly
- GPR-Antenna (100 cm)
- GPR-Antenna (25 cm)
- GPR-Antenna (50 cm)
- GPR-Antenna (75 cm)
- Sensor for Tunnel Detection
3D Ground Scanner For Treasure Hunters And Gold Seekers
Are you tired of finding only small objects near the surface? Do you want to detect the real buried treasures which lie deeper than a normal metal detector can detect? OKM introduces the multifunctional sub-surface imaging detector and ground scanner EXP 4500. Developed for treasure hunters as well as prospectors, the eXp 4500 allows to find those buried treasures.
Unlike other ground scanners and imaging detectors, the eXp 4500 is truly unique. Calling the eXp 4500 a simple detector is not justified, due to its multitude of built-in functions, the eXp 4500 can locate buried items, ancient artifacts, lost treasures and naturally occurring mineralization like gold and silver at depths well beyond that of a common metal detector.
Measurement Data In High Resolution
The measurement unit of the EXP 4500 includes a PC-module with which data is displayed immediately on the full color screen. Measured data is stored in the internal memory and can be transferred later to a computer. Transferring measured values to a computer allows the operator to evaluate and compare all stored data. In doing this the operator can determine depth, size and position of targets using the professional Visualizer 3D software.
Characteristics Of The EXP 4500
- Lightweight portability
- Non-intrusive real time ground surveying
- Quick and easy set up and operation
- Live color coded surveys
- Allows for impromptu and fast surveys
- Immediate on-site interpretation of target area
- Measured values showing extreme depth of survey
- Measured values showing location of targets within surveyed area
- Highly sensitive and accurate metal detecting device
Applications Of The EXP 4500 Ground Scanner
The EXP 4500 ground scanner is a high performance metal detecting device which is specially designed for the following applications:
- Archaeological 3D surveys, metal detection, treasure hunting and gold prospection
- Pin pointer function to locating the exact position of buried treasures and artifacts
- 3D imaging including size and depth
- Detecting gold and other items of great value
- Finding ancient artifacts, hidden treasures, gold, silver, bronze, hoards of coins, treasure deposits, pirate chests
- Tunnels, voids and cavern locating
- Mineral and natural gold prospecting
With several specialized detection antennas, the EXP 4500 ground scanner can also be used in highly mineralized areas for treasure hunting and prospecting.
Special Probes And Antennas
The functionality of the EXP 4500 metal detector is only one key point that makes it a unique treasure hunting unit. Every single probe and antenna is tuned and optimized for its own purpose and function. The following antennas are available:
- GPR-Antenna (25cm, 50cm, 75cm, 100cm)
- Antenna for tunnel detection
- Super Sensor for high resolution ground scans, pin pointing and mineral detection
Operating Modes Of The EXP 4500 Ground Scanner And Metal Detector
Hidden artifacts are of different sizes and made from different materials. So the treasure hunter needs different operating modes and locating methods to find all of those hidden treasures at various depths under the ground surface. The eXp 4500 ground scanner is capable of the following operating modes:
- Ground Scan is ideal for treasure hunters and archaeologists looking for underground artifacts, treasures as well as historical and archaeological items
- Mineral Scan has been integrated for gold prospectors, seekers and miners, who are looking for natural gold and minerals
- Tunnel Scan is a specialized mode to detect underground voids, tunnels, cavities and hollow spaces
- Pin Pointer assists you in locating the correct position of detected items
- Magnetometer is helpful to locate ferrous metals like iron and steel
Buried Objects Are Indicated By Different Colors In Graphical 3D Representation
EXP 4500 Professional Plus: The Professional Plus Edition of the eXp 4500 metal and ground detector is for professional searching needs and includes all available options. All available probes and antennas like the horizontal GPR antennas (all sizes) as well as the tunnel and cavity antenna are included.
Computer Minimum Requirements
- Minimum 4x
- Minimum 50 MB
- Minimum 256 MB
- Minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Minimum 1.2 GHz
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- 115200 Baud
- 220 x 160 x 295 mm
- Approx. 1350 g
- 12 – 14.4 V DC, 22 W Maximum
- 800 MHz, INTEL i586-compatible
- 256 MB
- 0°C – 70°C
- –20°C – 60°C
- Approx. 3 hours (delivered power supply full charged, 25°C)
- 5% – 75%
- Acoustic, visual
- 256 MB RAM
( For all customers. )
This device ships free, internationally, from Germany.
For free shipping, you need to submit a phone number. We share your phone number with the carrier.
If you do not submit a phone number we can not guarantee that the carrier will accept your package.
*Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges:
( For international customers that are located outside of the United States. )
Import Duties, Taxes, and Charges are not included. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or concerns that you may have.