#894 Natural Gold Nugget Australian 1.44 Grams Genuine
Australian Natural Gold Nugget Weighs 1.65 Grams.
Most of my Australian nuggets come from Victoria's Gold Triangle area
Australian nuggets are very high in purity running from 94-98% pure.
* All Nuggets are Pictured or Partially Pictured with a U.S Quarter which is 24.5MM in diameter to give you an idea of Size Proportion.
*Natural Gold Nugget Pioneering from the Australian plains, fields, & the tip of a metal detector uncleaned direct to your living room......
- In November of 2013 I opened up my Gold Nugget eBay store. With thousands of satisfied customers, I will continue to strive to provide the highest quality, largest selection, and best-priced gold nuggets on eBay. Through using my resources at the world number one Natural gold Jewelry Manufacturing shop once know as Conner's Jewelers and now the company Orocal. We buy directly from the world's Most Renowned Miners uncleaned Raw Natural Gold Nuggets in regions such as Alaska, Canada, and Australia.
So If you're looking for a specific size I am sure to have it in the quality, value, and selection you desire. When you buy from me you will be guaranteed your nugget is genuine and not a man-made imitation with a certificate of authenticity "In your shipment, you will be given a WARRANTY CARD offering 110% of your money back guaranteed if it isn't authentic.
The Details Behind Your Gold Nugget
- What is a Natural Gold Nugget? It is a piece of gold that broke out of quartz deposits within the earth when erosion took place. It also goes by the name Placer Gold and each piece is a one of a kind with no two being exactly alike.
- Where can they be found? Wherever the effects of erosion took place. That would include rivers, streams, ancient dried up river channels, and underground riverbeds.
- How pure are they? Gold nuggets range from 75 to 95 fine 18-23KT gold and can have other mineral content such as silver and copper mixed in with it.
- What sizes do they come in? Gold Nuggets come in all sizes, the smaller one range in sizes from 1 millimeter up to 6 and is often referred to as flakes. Bigger flakes are called nuggets and have been found as large as 2500 ounces although almost all nuggets bigger than 300 ounces were melted.
- How Are Natural Gold Nuggets found? They can be found in rivers and streams using a gold pan or suction dredges that act like an underground vacuum cleaner. Larger operations use large machinery that dig up huge sections of dirt weighing several tons and run it through machines that separate the gold from the dirt. Nuggets are also found using a metal detector.
- How are they weighed?They are weighed by the troy ounces. 12 ounces = one pound which differs from weight which is 16 ounces to the pound. The troy ounces are broke up into 20-penny weight to the ounces and use the symbol DWT or by the grams which has 31.1 to the ounces. The larger the nugget the more rare and valuable they are. A one-ounce nugget is now considered as rare as a five-carat diamond. (How many of those do you own?)
- Why are some real bright and others dull Because it was formed underground in quartz deposit you often find quartz mixed in with it. When they broke off into the rivers and streams they tumbled against the sand and gravel, which gave the nuggets, it's texture but dulled it. They can be cleaned in different solutions, and then tumbled in different media to give it the shine.
- What do we mean by Authentic, Genuine, Natural Gold Nuggets Not all Gold nuggets are natural, some people man-make them by taking smaller gold flakes melting them and casting them into the shape of a nugget. Make sure to ask if they are genuine natural gold nuggets as found by the miners and come with a certificate of authenticity.
* All Nuggets are Pictured or Partially Pictured with a U.S. Quarter to give you an idea of Size Proportion